Bad Vöslau, 8.-10. September 2017
The 33rd EuroForth conference takes place from in the spa town Bad Vöslau (near Vienna) in Austria.
Please see the official call for papers for instructions on how to submit papers.
The conference will be preceeded by the Forth standards meeting which starts on the 6th of September. Both the meeting and the conference will be hosted in the College Garden Hotel. The exact address for your navigation system is: Johann Strauß-Straße 2, 2540 Bad Vöslau, Austria.
Arriving via plane:
- The Hotel provides a shuttle service from/to the Vienna International Airport (VIE) for 56€ per direction.
- Use public transportation VOR for €7.70 per person from "Flughafen Wien"(airport Vienna) to "Bad Vöslau", you can find a sample of routes in this PDF. Hint: avoid the CAT (City Airport Train), it is expensive and saves you only about 20 minutes.
Forth standard meeting
Wednesday, 6th September 12:00 - Friday, 8th September 12:00
Firday, 8th September 13:00 - Sunday, 10th September 14:00
Saturday Vienna excursion:
Besides having wonderful discussions with other splendid Forthers, we will roam Vienna intensively saturday afternoon and evening: Starting with a guided tour through Schloss Schönbrunn (Austria's #1 attraction), …
… we will then walk through Vienna's city center …
… and will conclude in the Wiener Prater.
Bring your partners!
This years conference will feature a complete separate track for a hacker's partner, including but not limited to:
- Enjoying a great view over Vienna from the Donauturm
- Shopping at the famous Mariahilferstraße
- Treasure chambers
- Tiergarten Schönbrunn (we got pandas!), before we meet the group for a guided tour of the palace itself: