Hamburg, 13.-15. September 2019
The 35th EuroForth conference takes place in Hamburg/Germany.
Please see the official call for papers for instructions on how to submit papers.
The conference will be preceeded by the Forth standards meeting which starts on September, 11th.
Both, meeting and conference will be hosted in the H4 Hotel Hamburg-Bergedorf.
The exact address for your navigation system is: Holzhude 2, 21029 Hamburg, Germany.
Arriving via plane:
- Use public transportation for €3,20 / person: from "Hamburg Airport" take the S-Bahn S1 in direction "Wedel" (for ca. 20 min) then change at "Berliner Tor" to S-Bahn S21 to "Bergedorf" station (another 20 min). Take a 5 min walk to the hotel from "Bergedorf" station.
- Please see also the hotel's driving directions.
Forth standard meeting
Wednesday, 11th September 13:00 - Friday, 13th September 12:00
Friday, 13th September 13:00 - Sunday, 15th September 14:00
Saturday: Hamburg excursion
Besides having wonderful discussions with other splendid Forthers, we will roam Hamburg intensively saturday afternoon and have our conference dinner at saturday evening. Some impressions:
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken
Bring your partners!
As usual this years conference will also feature a separate track for a Forther's partner, including but not limited to:
- Enjoying a great view over Hamburg from the Elbphilharmony Plaza
- Visiting Hamburg city hall
- Shopping at the famous Jungfernstieg and Mönkebergstraße
Hamburg city hall